We are super excited to announce that TeamKID is happening again this fall! TeamKID is designed for Kids in Discipleship! It features Bible memory games and application of Bible truths, engaging missions videos and activities, and fun activity-based learning all while helping your kids grow to be more like Jesus.
TeamKID meets on Wednesday evenings from 6:10-7:30 PM starting September 7th.
If you would like your child to participate in TeamKID this fall, please click this link to get them preregistered!
We love kids here at FSBC, and we’re currently looking for someone who also loves kids and
is called to help them experience Jesus on their level! If you’re organized, detail oriented, fun,
a team player, and Jesus fanatic, this position may be for you.
Kids Coordinator/Leader: Birth – 5 th Grade
– Be the local “expert” on all things kids (birth – 5 th grade)
– Primary recruiter and trainer/equipper for volunteers serving within this ministry
– Coordinate with local elementary schools for service opportunities
– Create and manage budget for Kids Ministry
– Facilitate all kid activities within the life of the church. This includes, but is not limited to
o VBS (or its equivalent)
o Wednesday night activities
o Sunday morning FS Kids (currently doing Sunday School and Kids Church, but that’s open to
o Parenting conferences // equipping
o Special event childcare
o Child dedications
o Kids Camp
o Anything else you’re able to dream up!
– Love Jesus!
– Team player/builder w/ staff, volunteers, and parents of kids
– Actively participate in weekly staff meetings and creative sessions
– Communicate plans, expectations, and needs w/ staff and church at large
– Work “on” kids ministry, more than “in” kids ministry
– Pray for and dream about your ministry
– Flexible work hours (This is a full time, 40hr per week position, but work hours are flexible)
– 2 weeks paid vacation, 2 weeks sick leave
– Cell phone reimbursement ($50/month)
– Conference allowance
To apply, please provide:
– Resume (with picture)
– Cover Letter (Should include your brief testimony and vision for Kids Ministry)
– Answers to the following three questions:
1. If money were no object, what would your ideal Kids Ministry look like?
2. Why are you currently looking for a new position?
3. What does team work and collaboration look like to you?
– Email completed application information to:
First Southern Baptist Church
621 N. Western Ave.
Liberal, KS 67901