A ministry of FSBC for children birth through preschool.
For every one hour of teaching time we have with children, parents have around seventy-five!
Parents are a child’s first and most important influence. Teachers, volunteers, and workers at FSBC count it a privilege to partner with parents in laying foundations for faith in young lives.
It is the mission of the FSBC Preschool Department to provide a safe, loving environment for every child in our care and to teach the praises of the Lord, of His strength, and of His wondrous works.
Sunday Morning Worship
10:30am—End of Service
Sunday School – Sundays 9:30 am
During Sunday school our time together includes the Bible story, memory verse, and a variety of activities that incorporate the learning approaches such as music, puzzles, play centers, crafts, sensory tubs, and nature exploration.
Younger children enjoy hearing about God’s love for them while receiving the care they need: bottles, diaper changes, tummy time, bouncy seats, play time, naps, etc.
Extended Session – Sundays 10:45am
Care is provided for children during the worship service. Volunteers rotate on a weekly basis.
During Extended Session we have a snack of goldfish crackers and water, review the Bible lesson and memory verse, participate in lesson themed activities, and play with our friends.
* Moms are welcome to use the nursing area in the infant room at any time, even if your child is staying with you during service.
Bible Class – Sundays 5:00pm
During Sunday evenings our time includes a snack, Bible story, memory verse, and a variety of activities that incorporate the learning approaches such as music, puzzles, play centers, crafts, sensory tubs, and nature exploration.
Puggles – Wednesdays 6:00pm
On Wednesday evenings we teach the AWANA Puggles curriculum to two year olds. This includes a lesson, craft, snack, and puppet skit. We also provide care for younger children.
For the Safety & Protection of All
* All adults who work with minors are screened and must complete Child Protection Training.
* There must be two approved adults in children’s rooms at all times.
* Children should be dropped off by their parent or guardian and may only be picked up with an approved claim ticket and prior authorization.
* There is a Parent Notification System in place if a parent should be needed during the service. You will receive your four-digit number at check-in.
* If you would like a tour of our facilities or would like to visit a class, please visit with Nique Brown, our Preschool Coordinator, in person or contact her at 620-624-0186 or email@example.com.
This ministry is successful because of the many volunteers who serve on Sunday mornings, and/or Sunday and Wednesday evenings.
If you would like to be part of this thriving and purposeful ministry, please contact Nique Brown, Preschool Coordinator, at 620-624-0186 or firstname.lastname@example.org