Our series, Game Changers, continues this week as we focus on Faith in the lives of ordinary people!
Join us on Sunday at 10:45 AM as we will be doing church together from multiple locations! We will be livestreaming our service just like we do every week.
Join us at www.fsbcliberal.com OR on Facebook at FSBCLiberal.
We are SO excited to announce that we will be returning to large group worship again on Sunday, June 21st with 2 Worship Experiences for you to choose from: 9:30am OR 11am!! The 9:30am Worship Experience will be a contemporary expression of worship, while the 11am Worship Experience will be exactly what you have encountered at FSBC for years now. Preschool Ministry will be provided for your kids 5 and under during BOTH worship experiences. Children’s Ministry for kids older than 5 years will begin again on July 5. Until then, we would encourage you to plan on worshipping with us together as a family!
Beginning on Sunday, July 5, we will add back Sunday School and Children’s Church activities for everyone!
One of the great benefits of having multiple worship experiences is that as a church we now have the opportunity to attend a service AND serve during a service. Would you consider praying together as a family about how God would have you plug into a serving opportunity at FSBC? There are phenominal opportunities to serve with kids, teens, technology, worship, teaching a small group, and much more. If you have questions about when, where, how, etc., to serve, give us a call (620-624-0186) or shoot us an email (email@example.com), we’d LOVE to help you plug into a serving opportunity as we prepare to serve the Church and our community!
Attention Dads and Dad lovers everywhere!!!
Father’s Day is SUNDAY and we couldn’t be more EXCITED! This year, following both worship experiences, on the church lawn, you and your Dad will have the opportunity to participate in the first ever FSBC Father Fest!! There will be:
It’s completely FREE to attend and participate! Everyone is welcome, so PLEASE, bring your Dad, his Dad, and your friend’s Dad to come experience, “Manly Men // Doing Manly Things // In Manly Ways” We can’t wait to see YOU there.
You now have many safe and secure options for your giving towards FSBC, you may:
1. Mail contributions to –
First Southern Baptist Church
621 N Western
Liberal, Kansas 67901
2. Drop off contributions to the church during office hours.
Visit our Church Media Library and check out some books and/or DVD’s.
Since there are many fun activities for Dad’s and families beginning Father’s Day, June 21st, the library will open the following Sunday, June 28th. For now, we will open between the two morning services 10:30 -11:00 a.m.
The library staff looks forward to seeing you June 28th
VBS 2020 – Concrete & Cranes
Look up—way up. That’s where we’re headed. Where I-beams float effortlessly high overhead, carefully guided into place by powerful machinery. Where steel and glass converge in a colossal design that appears to almost touch the sky. These magnificent structures were elaborately designed and intricately built. Yet they all began the same way—with concrete and cranes, rivets and rebar, bulldozers and backhoes; and most importantly, a solid foundation.
It’s Vacation Bible School time at First Southern Baptist Church! Children age 4 years old by September 1st through 8th grade are admitted free from 6-8:45 p.m. July 19-23, 2020. This summer kids will learn that Jesus’ love will provide a foundation that lasts. Each day kids will make crafts, play fun games, enjoy tasty snacks, sing cool songs, and learn about missions.This week of fun, food, and exciting learning opportunities is free of charge and open to everyone.
For more information call the church at 620.624.0186 or visit our website www.fsbcliberal.com . You may also register your child(ren) at https://fsbcliberal.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/415071.
We have a brand new app, available on all Android and Apple devices. Using this tool you will be able to:
1. View our Sermon Archives
2. Connect with FSBC and ask for Prayer
3. Give Securely Online
4. Pre-Check In your children (as we are able to reopen)
5. Much more to come!
To get started simply click one of the links below to download on your device, and then search for First Southern Baptist Church Liberal as you open the App. Let’s Go Church!
* Pray as we start back with two Sunday services at the building on June 21. First service at 9:30 AM or second service at 11 AM!
* Pray for our Father Fest event on Sunday after both services at the church.
* Collen Patton, Sondra’s daughter-in-law, prayers as she recovers from a broken leg. The doctor gave her a good clean bill of health.
* Pray for Marlene Keating as she recovers from some surgery.
* Chris Perkins is back home recovering. Also pray for Chris & Pam as they will be moving soon from Liberal.
* Pray for Rudy, Norma Jean Dodge’s brother, at home now recovering from surgery.
* Prayers for Donna Nordyke as she is recovering at home.
* Deb Moss (Reita Isaacs’ daughter) pray for her healing from surgery.
* Stacy Ward, Vicki Melanson’s daughter, prayer about some medical issues.
* Steve & Collen Patton (Sondra’s son) is at Washington General Hospital in Washington State getting supplies for this big hospital through end of July.
* Pray for our church as we reach out to each other and to others in the community at this time.
* Pray for a solution to the COVID-19 virus situation here in Liberal and around the world. Pray for how the virus has affected some business & families.
* Pray for the healthcare workers, the leaders of our city & our country.
* Pray for families who have someone with this virus or have lost a loved one from the virus.
* All the churches as we adjust to a new normal.
Do you have a prayer request? Please call or email the church.
Offering required weekly $ 10,700.34
Offering received on June 14th – $12,272.80 Year to date budgeted $256,808.16 Year to date received $255,265.07
Christian Light Foundation Total – $500.00 Bill Koehn Mission Offering – $2,210.00