A ministry of FSBC for children birth through preschool.
FS KIDS Nursery is open and available for kids Birth – Pre K during BOTH worship experiences on Sunday mornings.
* Moms are welcome to use the nursing area in the infant room at any time, even if your child is staying with you during service.
For every one hour of teaching time we have with children, parents have around seventy-five!
Parents are a child’s first and most important influence. Teachers, volunteers, and workers at FSBC count it a privilege to partner with parents in laying foundations for faith in young lives.
It is the mission of the FSBC Preschool Department to provide a safe, loving environment for every child in our care and to teach the praises of the Lord, of His strength, and of His wondrous works.
During Sunday School
9:30am – 10:40am
During the Worship Experience
10:50am—End of Service
During both worship experiences, our time together includes a Bible story, memory verse, and a variety of activities that incorporate the learning approaches such as music, puzzles, play centers, crafts, sensory tubs, and nature exploration.
Younger children enjoy hearing about God’s love for them while receiving the care they need: bottles, diaper changes, tummy time, bouncy seats, play time, naps, etc.
FOR THE SAFETY & PROTECTION OF ALL
* All adults who work with minors are screened and must complete Child Protection Training.
* There must be two approved adults in children’s rooms at all times.
* Children should be dropped off by their parent or guardian and may only be picked up with an approved claim ticket and prior authorization.
* There is a Parent Notification System in place if a parent should be needed during the service. You will receive your four-digit number at check-in.
* If you would like a tour of our facilities or would like to visit a class, please visit with Nique Brown, our Preschool Coordinator, in person or contact her at 620-624-0186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ministry is successful because of the many volunteers who serve on Sunday mornings, and Wednesday evenings.
If you would like to be part of this thriving and purposeful ministry, please contact Shelly Martin, at email@example.com